Buy with confidence! 30 day money back guarantee!
At Parkdean we want to make your first steps into ownership as exciting and hassle-free as possible. We understand that buying a holiday home is a big decision, and that's why we offer our 30 day moneyback guarantee to give you that little extra reassurance when taking that step!
Terms and Conditions apply
The 30 day money back guarantee is available to all new customers who purchase a new or used holiday home. The guarantee is not available to existing customers or customers who wish to part exchange their holiday home.
Please note that the 30 day money back guarantee will come into effect on 1st July 2016 and applies to holiday homes purchased on or after that date.
How to claim your 30 day money back guarantee
- A cancellation request must be received by the General Manager within 30 days from the date of the handover of the holiday home. The date of handover is that stated on your handover form.
- The request must be made with the use of the 30 day money back guarantee form enclosed within the welcome folder provided to you at the time of purchasing the holiday home. Further copies of the form may be obtained from the sales office on the holiday park.
- The form must be hand delivered to the General Manager of the park where the holiday home is located. The date of cancellation will be the date the form is received by the General Manager.
- Where the form is posted this must be addressed for the attention of the General Manager of the park where the holiday home is located and must be posted via the Royal Mail special delivery guaranteed postal service. Proof of postage must be obtained and retained by you. For postal requests the cancellation date shall be the first working day following the date of posting. Any postal requests must be received within the 30 day period.
- Any 30 day money back guarantee forms that are submitted to the General Manager via any other method (e.g. email or fax) will not be accepted.
- On receipt of your completed form within the 30 day period, an acceptance letter confirming the cancellation shall be issued to you.
What happens next
- The holiday home must be handed back to us on the day of acceptance. The day of acceptance is the day your acceptance letter is issued. The keys must be returned to the General Manager on the same day. The holiday home must be handed back in the same condition as when it was purchased. All items, extras or incentives provided at the time of purchase must remain within the holiday home.
- Within 21 days of acceptance we shall refund to you the purchase cost of the holiday home by cheque less ¬£500 which represents a contribution to the costs we have incurred including but not limited to siting and connections, pitch fees and use of the holiday park facilities.
- We reserve the right to deduct further sums from the purchase cost of the holiday home where damage or breakages have been caused to the holiday home beyond reasonable wear and tear.
- Where a customer has taken out a finance agreement with a provider introduced by us and the customer has complied with the 30 day money back guarantee terms and conditions the finance agreement will be cancelled at no cost to the customer.
- Where a customer has taken out a finance agreement through a third party finance provider not introduced by us the customer is solely responsible for any arrangements with the finance provider and/or any cancellation. We do not accept any liability for any cost or losses incurred by the customer in these circumstances.
- Any 30 day money back guarantee form received by the General Manager after the 30 day period will not be accepted. We accept no liability for any losses incurred by the customer where the General Manager does not receive the completed form, for whatever reason, within the 30 day period.
- The terms of the 30 day money back guarantee do not affect your statutory rights.